Warning!

Warning!

My work is typically not worth stealing, but should the temptation arise, know this: I will call forth every egregious creature I can find to track you to the edges of the earth and rend your tender flesh from your cracked bones to feed the vultures you mimic so well!

Not to be unkind or anything...just sayin'

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So, for Creative Writing we have to write 3 poems,1 rondeau and 2 whatevers.

I've finally finished my rondeau: Woo Bloddy-Friggin' Hoo!!!!!


Scintillating Is Delicious

Scintillating is delicious, as words go.
And it melts like smooth rich chocolate so
The word itself, though not the meaning,
Can get my salivaries streaming
With an amylase enzymatic flow.

That in like ways does my lust grow
For those tasty letters that do blow
Into such words as glitz and gleaning.
Scintillating is delicious

So, I on you do such words bestow
In luscious French forms like this Rondeau,
To taste, to savor, with a light tongue teasing
The so many words so lasciviously pleasing,
Whispered with purring across our pillow.
Scintillating is delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment