Warning!

Warning!

My work is typically not worth stealing, but should the temptation arise, know this: I will call forth every egregious creature I can find to track you to the edges of the earth and rend your tender flesh from your cracked bones to feed the vultures you mimic so well!

Not to be unkind or anything...just sayin'

Friday, November 19, 2010

I've got a new nifty-skippy blog!!!

I dropped "My Pretty Excuses" blog because I didn't like it so very much. However, I have added a new one. "At Least 100 Words Baked Fresh Daily" is the new one which is devoted to motivating me to write at least 100 words per day of new material. We perfect our arts, gifts, and talents through the pursuit of their perfections...correct? The longer works and those for school will still be posted here though, and my rambling bits of opinionated nonsense can still be found on my rambling blog. I may consider adding my forced essays for my classes to this one...maybe. Anyway....both new and old can be reached by clicking on those buttons over there <---

No comments:

Post a Comment