Warning!

Warning!

My work is typically not worth stealing, but should the temptation arise, know this: I will call forth every egregious creature I can find to track you to the edges of the earth and rend your tender flesh from your cracked bones to feed the vultures you mimic so well!

Not to be unkind or anything...just sayin'

Monday, November 8, 2010

Finally....and now I've one to go.....

So, here's my free verse poem for class....due tomorrow of course...what was that one quote? Oh, yes..."procrastinators of the world unite.....tomorrow."



They  say
I am                        the last of the lettered
They say
I am                        the last threat
They say
They are coming
soon
                                                          what                         They say
                                                                                will be all that remains

No comments:

Post a Comment